(Why Stuff Sucks® series)
of the Technology Curve & Avoid Becoming a Prehistoric Dinosaur
Let’s be honest, most things in business are getting harder due to the increase of technology. In fact, the pace of that change sucks.
Building a customer base, keeping up with the latest trends in technology, surviving recessions or pandemics and fending off any other threat to your productivity, effectiveness, or success.
All of which of course – Sucks!
Are we like dinosaurs doomed to have our company or career become extinct?
I’m here to tell you that business doesn’t have to suck. There are ways to enjoy the day-to-day drinking from the information fire hose so that you don’t have to down a fifth of pepto during the day or a bottle of melatonin just to sleep at night! Why Stuff Sucks® exists to ensure you avoid your skills becoming technologically extinct.
- Approach new technological changes with confidence, rather than sheer panic
- Manage millions of dollars in marketing/technology budgets without losing any sleep
- 2X, 3X, or 4X your website traffic, qualified leads, & revenues
- Transplant technology successes across a variety of industries
- Deploy the newest tech hacks with poise
- Continuously deliver superior sales growth
Learning to understand and implement continually changing technology is not as intimidating as you think. Rather than allowing ourselves to be terrified, focusing that energy on solutions will allow us to shift from paralysis to business and career success.
I simplify the complexities of technology and regularly witness the “light bulb of understanding” go off for others. I can do the same for you, and as a result, you’ll see your leads increase, your marketing dollars go further, and your business become more profitable.